The Wrekin Log Cabin is a quality manufactured wooden structure with a generous floor plan of 4.5m x 3.5m. Perfect for creating extra living space without having to bring the builders in, and a great way to relax outdoors whether using as a summer house, workshop, gym or office.
Precision engineered logs are used in the construction, machine cut with chalet cut corners. A joint with a six sided profile is used to provide maximum resilience and stability against the UK's wind and rain. These give a beautiful crafted finish and the double tongue and groove construction adds strength and rigidity.
Adjustable door hinges, mortised locking door mechanisms and attractive roof shingles come as standard on this Log Cabin.
Please Note: This product is supplied untreated, ready for treating and/or painting according to individual taste.
- Minimum Person Build: 2
- Estimated Build Time: 1 day
- Assembly Available: Yes, please select in drop down
- Material: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources - Kiln dried
- Treatment: Untreated
- Overall Dimensions: 2.54m x 4.8m x 3.5m (H x W x D)
- Footprint: 4.8m x 3.5m
- Eaves Height: 2.15m
- Roof Overhang: 70cm
- Framing Thickness: 34mm
- Number of Windows: 1, double opening
- Window Glazing: Single glazed
- Number of Doors: 1 double and 1 single
- Door Security: Mortise locking doors
- Wall Construction: Chalet cut corners , a joint with a 6 sided profile
- Floor Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Covering: Green felt shingles
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1 year manufacturer warranty, please see full details under the Warranty Tab
- Home Delivery From Supplier: Up to 6 - 8 weeks