Creative living outdoors, the Chiltern provides an option for lack of space in the home without the disruption of having to extend on to your property. As well as providing a stunning wooden structure and garden focal point, you will gain a generous amount of space enough to accommodate a home office or workshop. A few of this cabin’s features include fully double glaze throughout, tilt and turn windows and mortise locking double doors.
Precision engineered logs are used in the construction, machine cut with chalet cut corners, a joint with a six sided profile providing maximum resilience and stability against the UK's wind and rain. The logs are manufactured from 34mm high quality smooth planed interlocking logs which have been kiln dried, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum.
Please Note : This product is supplied untreated, ready for treating and/or painting according to individual taste.
- Minimum Person Build: 2
- Estimated Build Time: 1 day
- Assembly Available: Yes, please select in drop down
- Material: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Kiln dried timber, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum
- Treatment: Untreated
- Overall Dimensions: 255cm x 424cm x 353cm (H x W x D)
- Footprint: 4m x 3m
- Eaves Height: 210cm
- Roof Overhang: 60cm
- Framing Thickness: 34mm
- Number of Windows: 2, opening - tilt and turn
- Window Glazing: Double
- Number of Doors: 1, double with adjustable door hinges
- Door Security: Mortise locking doors
- Wall Construction: Chalet cut corners , a joint with a 6 sided profile
- Floor Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Covering: Green felt shingles
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1yr manufacturer warranty, please see full details under the Warranty Tab
- Home Delivery From Supplier: Up to 28 days