Whether an extra bedroom, home office or comfortable hideaway is required, the Abberley Log Cabin provides a practical, quick and affordable solution. This 4m x 3m cabin features a full length double glazing front, double glazed side window and a large roof overhang which provides extra shelter and shade to the front.
Precision engineered logs are used in the construction, machine cut with chalet cut corners. A joint with a six sided profile is used to provide maximum resilience and stability against the UK's wind and rain.
The logs are manufactured from 34mm kiln dried timber, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum.
Please Note: This product is supplied untreated, ready for treating and/or painting according to individual taste.
- Minimum Person Build: 2
- Estimated Build Time: 1 day
- Assembly Available: Yes, please select in drop down
- Material: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Kiln dried timber, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum
- Treatment: Untreated
- Overall Dimensions: 2.5m x 4m x 4.5m (H x W x D)
- Footprint: 4m x 3m
- Eaves Height: 2.15m
- Roof Overhang: 150cm
- Framing Thickness: 34mm
- Number of Windows: 3 (2 fixed, 1 opening)
- Window Glazing: Double glazed
- Number of Doors: 1, double
- Door Security: Mortise locking doors
- Wall Construction: Chalet cut corners , a joint with a 6 sided profile
- Floor Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Covering: Felt or sheet shingles
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1yr manufacturer warranty, please see full details under the Warranty Tab
- Home Delivery From Supplier: Up to 21 days