The Harwood Log Cabin is manufactured from the finest Scandinavian timber which is finished to a high standard. Without overpowering the garden, its 3 metre by 2 metre size offers a comfortable room in which to relax, play music or ideal for use as a studio.
Precision engineered logs are used in the construction, machined with chalet cut corners, a joint with a six sided profile providing maximum resilience and stability against the UK's wind and rain. The logs are manufactured from 28mm high quality smooth planed interlocking logs which have been kiln dried, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum.
Please Note: This product is supplied untreated, ready for painting according to individual taste.
- Minimum Person Build: 2
- Estimated Build Time: 1 day
- Assembly Available: Yes, please select in drop down
- Material: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Kiln dried timber, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum
- Treatment: Untreated
- Overall Dimensions: 2.2m x 3.2m x 2.2m (H x W x D)
- Footprint: 3m x 2m
- Eaves Height: 2.04m
- Roof Overhang: 20cm
- Framing Thickness: 28mm
- Number of Windows: None
- Window Glazing: N/A
- Number of Doors: 1, double
- Door Security: Mortise locking doors
- Wall Construction: Chalet cut corners , a joint with a 6 sided profile
- Floor Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Covering: Green felt shingles
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1yr manufacturer warranty, please see full details under the Warranty Tab
- Home Delivery Lead Time: 6 - 8 weeks