The Forest Bradnor Log Cabin gives you the opportunity to build a secure and comfortable space in which to work or relax. Compact in size, the Bradnor is ideal for when space is limited in the garden and is the perfect solution if you are in need of a separate workshop, gym or quiet haven.
Precision engineered logs are used in the construction, machine cut with chalet cut corners, a joint with a six sided profile providing maximum resilience and stability against the UK's wind and rain. The logs are manufactured from 28mm high quality smooth planed interlocking logs which have been kiln dried, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum.
Please Note: This product is supplied untreated, ready for treating and/or painting according to individual taste.
- Minimum Person Build: 2
- Estimated Build Time: 1 day
- Assembly Available: Yes, please select in drop down
- Material: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Kiln dried timber, a process which extracts moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum
- Treatment: Untreated
- Overall Dimensions: 2.2m x 2.2m x 2.2m (H x W x D)
- Footprint: 2.2m x 2.2m
- Eaves Height: 196cm
- Roof Overhang: 39cm
- Framing Thickness: 28mm
- Number of Windows: None
- Window Glazing: N/A
- Number of Doors: 1, double with adjustable door hinges
- Door Security: Mortise locking doors
- Wall Construction: Chalet cut corners , a joint with a 6 sided profile
- Floor Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Construction: 19mm tongue & groove
- Roof Covering: Green felt shingles
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1yr manufacturer warranty, please see full details under the Warranty Tab
- Home Delivery From Supplier: Up to 21 days