Your Christmas Tree is the showpiece of your Christmas. The place where all the family gather around to open their presents. Of course you want it to be as spectacular as possible. Follow our top tips on decorating your tree and start feeling festive!
1. Before you begin, have all the necessary decorations easily to hand. Check for any damages that could be dangerous, especially to children and double check your fairy lights work BEFORE adding them to the tree
2. Always add the lights to the tree first. Start at the top and work your way down, so that they are evenly spaced.
3. Add your ‘showstopping’ decorations next. These need to be in a prime position on the tree.
4. Take a step back and check you are happy with what you have done so far, adjust any decorations that you think aren’t quite in the right place.
5. To create a full and luxurious effect on your tree, cluster your basic baubles together into groups, before hanging them on the tree, filling in the remaining space.
6. Take a final step back to admire your handiwork and have a celebratory moment as you turn on those all important tree lights. Ta da!
The Wonderful Donna from Pheasant Botanica did an amazing job at decorating our trees at our Coed-y-Dinas store. Check out more of her work HERE
Take a look at our Christmas Tree Decorations HERE
We’ve also picked out some of our favourites below.